Thursday 15 January 2009

mousey mousey.........

i was off work on tuesday and took my mum out for lunch to Eden Pottery......very pretty with cute hens roaming about outside...its so close..i am wondering why its taken me so long to go..........lunch was lovely and i had brought along my Thailand guide books to let mum look through the pictures..... more for my enjoyment i think....when we were about to go our separate ways and head for home......she announced that she had hardly slept a wink the night before....due to a chewing sound coming from her attic.......before i knew it i had been talked into her car and on my way to her house to help catch her rodent intruder.............it didn't matter that i was protesting the whole way there ...declaring what little help i would actually be if something tiny and furry made a sudden move in my direction.......she wasn't taking no for an answer.....and with much giggling and shrill screams.........we managed to set out the cheese for mousey.........hopefully he will decide to move house on his own..........

No comments:

pink world of ally.....