Thursday 16 July 2009

little boy in the wrong suit.....





















yesterday i nipped to the restroom at a cafe and on approaching i heard a little boy crying and shouting...'help me.... help me...... i'm locked in'..while thumping on the door................heart strings tugged.....i quickly assured him i would get him out...i ran off to get a useful tool to unscrew the lock and free him...on the journey i found his mum who joined me on the rescue......when the door opened a little boy dressed in his full spiderman outfit was revealed .....he ran into his mums arms sobbing.still traumatized from his ordeal....satisfied my work was done.....i went on into the ladies and as i closed the door..i heard the sobbing fade and the little boy say...'mummy if i had been wearing my Darth Vader suit i could've got myself out'.........that sentence alone made me smile the rest of the day..............

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww mum and I love this x Love the blog.

Joanne x

pink world of ally.....