Thursday 29 October 2009

early bird or night owl?....





which are you?..........i used to be an early bird...as soon as i was awake i hit the ground running.........now it seems i like to wake up slowly with a cup of tea and a bit of quiet.....although in saying that...a strange transformation takes place on weekends or annual leave days.......i seem to turn into an early bird waking up before the alarm and ready to go..................so which are you.....early bird or night owl....or trapped somewhere in the middle?......

4 comments:

Jan Jaap said...

I am an early bird, I have a lot of energy in the morning hours.
In the afternoon, I have less energy and in the evening I almost fall asleep, watching tv.

Greetings from Holland!

Ally Brown said...

hi Jan..thanks for stopping by.........:-)

Lori said...

Total and complete night owl. I really struggle with mornings.

Ally Brown said...

l lori...........i look forward to morning coffee..helps get me going :-)

pink world of ally.....