Thursday 26 June 2008

countdown to the madness starts now...........

It has been a hectic few weeks in the brown household - with lovely guests staying with us and work and various commitments - but the roller coaster doesn't end there summer madness starts tomorrow night.

Stuart and I opted to drive home every night, instead of pitching a tent with the rest of the festival goers - we are telling everyone that we are past the camping stage - but secretly I hate tents - what’s to like the only thing between you and some nutcases is a bit of fabric - if I cant turn a lock and its night time I’m not interested.

But aside from that I am soooooooo looking forward to being amongst friends and like minded people - and joining with vast crowds of worshippers.

A:

No comments:

pink world of ally.....