Saturday 28 June 2008

time to step out......

Do you ever get fed up with talking about doing things, reading about other people doing things and watching others do things.......
Well I am fed up with all of the above....
For about a year now God has been moving us towards new ways of doing things, and stepping out and taking more risks. And it seems not only us, but many across our paths share of burning desires and when we compare notes its like we are reading of the exact same page.....God has certainly got our attention.

Although this has been building in us and it has become almost like I am reaching the top of the mountain of 'frustration' and if I don't take a leap of faith soon I may end up screaming out loud on the outside like I am on the inside!

God wants more from our lives - I hate the trap of armchair Christianity - I want nothing to do with it - I want to live my life following Jesus to the full and not look back and say ' I missed it' I stood still when I should have jumped.

God give us the grace to wait on your perfect timing and give us the boldness to stand out!!!!!!!!!!

A:

No comments:

pink world of ally.....