Tuesday 30 December 2008

what does he do differently?.........

do you ever wonder how something doesn't work for you...like a DVD......or some other electrical object...and you are sure you have followed all the rules and done everything correctly...but still nothing...it refuses to co-operate.......then i mention it to my hubby.....who walks straight to it......puts a hand on it....and guess what....it works.......then i receive the ................look.........which means....what on earth were you doing.....just use it properly...................i don't undertand....i really do try to listen and do as i am told......any one else have this happen...or is it only appliances that gang up against me in my house........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally have this happen to me too ;), must be a girl thing!
G

Ally Brown said...

glad to hear i am not alone :-)............

pink world of ally.....