Sunday 31 August 2008

what to buy?

stuarts birthday is in a couple of weeks - actually couple of weeks exactly - his b'day is on 14th sept - and there is never any chance of me forgeting it - i have never met anyone like stuart who loves his birthday so much.... childlike... could not describe it. My birthday is 15th May and as soon as my day of celebration is over he begins the countdown....so much so he has put a reminder in my mobile to ping up everyday saying 'get stuart an amazing birthday present'.

i don't know why but i find it so hard to buy for him - i always think i have come up with a great idea and the closer i get to the speacial day it seems less and less of a brilliant idea.........

not that he is ungrateful - its just i find guys so much harder to buy for - maybe thats just me - cause i like pretty things - that aren't always practical...or maybe its cause i tend to leave things to the last minute then act out of panic - well not this year - i have taken note of my daily reminders and am trying to take time to get organised.....

does anyone else find it hard to buy for their other half?

A:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, I find it much harder to buy for guys ... my husband, my dad, my father-in-law. Women are easy. I think it is because if they want something, they just go out and buy it for themselves before I have a chance to sweep in.

Ally Brown said...

you are so right - actualy the girl i work with said that happens to her aswell - i guess we will have to find other ways of surprising the men in our lives :-)

pink world of ally.....