Sunday 31 August 2008

indescribable.....

last night we went to my mums house for tea, with also the added delight of helping her polish of left over desserts from her dinner party the previous night - I know I get all the hard jobs – after we were all suitably stuffed and buzzing from our high levels of sugar intake we sat down (I know great way to burn it off) and watched a new DVD she had bought – it was - Louie Giglio - Passion Talk Series Indescribable (2008)


It was so amazing – and a reminder of the vastness and greatness of our God and his outrageous love for mankind. The beauty of the universe is breathtaking and makes so much sense to me – that I am made in Gods image – so no wonder I have such a love for twinkly and sparkly things – have you seen how shiny space is……….

2 comments:

Ashley and Hannah said...

We watched this recently and I have now bought it for my brother and am wondering who else I can share it with! What touched me the most is that God says as far as the Heaven's are above the earth, that's how big His love is for us... and the Heavens are VAST!!! Seeing this DVD shows it to a scale I never knew.

And yes... super sparkly!!!

Ally Brown said...

yeah - thats so true - without the help of the likes of this dvd i think we could never fully grasp what that looks like - truely amazing......
A:

pink world of ally.....