Saturday 4 October 2008

God speaks when i least expect it........

I had to go to work really early on the train a couple days ago as Stuart was speaking at school assembly and needed the car………I was tired and not really with it and ...when I get of the train I have to go through a little underground tunnel to get to the other side of the road……..i normally don’t like these kinds of places as they are a bit dark and creepy….but this one is a little different as a bunch of local kids have painted pictures and stories all over it making it a lot more cheery….nevertheless…I still walk quickly through it trying not to break into a jog…which would give away my lack of comfort with such surroundings….only this particular morning for some reason I stopped in front of one little bit and read it and low and behold…here is what it said………….




as i read it all alone in that tunnel - i really felt the presence of God fill that place....and it spoke to me that there is no where His presence doesn't dwell He has gone before me in every situation............

it was a little God moment when i least expected it - i have rushed through that tunnel so many times and never seen this part..........i wonder what else i have missed as i rush through the day...........

No comments:

pink world of ally.....