Sunday 29 March 2009

favourite things *4

it's been a while..but here is one of my all time favourite things......this thing takes me straight back to my childhood every time and is as comforting as a hot drink on a cold day or putting your socks on after they have heated up on the radiator..........here it is........

i love to listen to the call of the wood pigeon in the early morning....and just to bless me i often have one sitting on my chimney top on sunny mornings and his call echos down into the living room........:-)



listen out for him..........

2 comments:

Ashley and Hannah said...

I remember when I first went to Pierrepont; I heard the wood pigeon and it immediately filled my heart with warmth as it was such a familiar sound in my home garden.

xxx

Ally Brown said...

hooray i am not alone..i wonder does the wood pigeon have any idea...how cosy we find his cooing....x

pink world of ally.....