Tuesday 31 March 2009

note to self.......
























do you ever know all is not ok but you cant put your finger on what's different......well that was how i was feeling late this afternoon....i normally finish work at 5:30pm and today i couldnt understand why it had gone so quiet and why everyone around me seemed to be going home extra early....i kept checking my mobile phone which was my watch as well today as i forgot my wrist one..... and it said 4:30pm.....so i got on with some work and busied myself for a while longer...all the while thinking...it is such the ghost town here this afternoon.....then my phone rings and stuart asks 'are you home yet'...to which i reply 'no, dont be silly its only 5pm'........stuart laughs not sure if i am serious or not and says.....alison what time is it.....annoyed at being asked such a silly question..i look at the little clock near my desk and ..say 6.10pm......penny drops.....ahhhhhhhhhh.........my mobile phone hadn't changed automatically from the time change the other day and here i am wasting my time away at work when i should be home eating my tea.......no wonder the day felt never ending.........i hung up andnot wanting to waste any more precious time and swiftly made my way to the car............feeling like quite the sad girl.....note to self......update clock on phone asap...........

2 comments:

Ashley and Hannah said...

he he... our clocks went back last night. I was out with a couple of girls and each time Rachael reminded us to put our clocks back, it was as if it was the first time! I wondered if I would get out the car and forget as I got to the front door... but I remembered.. hoorah!!!!

Hope you get your hour back again :)

love you xxx

God knew you would be there until that time.. perhaps there was a reason...? (or perhaps you should just change your mobile first next time round.. ha ha!)

xxx

Ally Brown said...

lol....we are such creatures of habit...

pink world of ally.....