Saturday 25 April 2009

beauty is in the eye of the beholder............

such a beautiful day today...i had expected rain...but instead had sunshine......we took our lovely wee dog to our favourite beach to gallop chasing her favourite object....her beloved tennis ball..........my brother happened to be in the area and he and his wife and my nephew all joined us....with ice cream cones and a ball game....which i feel the boys took far to seriously........it was so refreshing.....i love open spaces...............the beach is one of my favourite places...where i can exhale.. connect with God and feel refreshed......i asked my four year old nephew to find me something beautiful on the beach for me to keep...i had in mind something sparkly or a pretty shell or stone....he took the challenge and set off...within moments of 'searching'.....he came running hand outstretched holding discovered treasure for me ........a big black stone covered in sand........beauty really is in the eye of the beholder..i guess to find real treasure you have to be prepared to 'really' search....anyway i said thank you and dusted it off and placed it in my pocket...which i am sure i will rediscover in a couple weeks time.........

No comments:

pink world of ally.....