Friday 24 April 2009

smile......



today as i was walking to work....rushing along under the weight of my bag and all the things i was trying to juggle.......an old lady was making her way along the street towards me...she was bent in two and slowly shuffling along with the aid of a stick..... when i came level with her......she lifted her head and greeted me with the biggest SMILE ever.......and said 'good morning'........well....she may aswell of handed me a big bar of chocolate...cause it lifted my spirt and made me grin all the way down the street to the front door of my work..........and throughout the day it has come back to memory and blessed me........that lady had every excuse to complain....as every step she took was such an effort...but yet she was enjoying her journey and taking time to look up.............it really challenged me.....take time to look up.....no matter how much a struggle your day is.........you could miss a blessing..........

No comments:

pink world of ally.....