Wednesday 1 April 2009

are you ready to be you?.......







stuart and i are speaking at a church weekend away and as you may have seen from stuarts blog the subject is 'Identity'.......and it really struck me tonight while preparing just how much God has healed me in this area.........i can honestly say i like being me...i have grown to accept who God made me to be...when i now look in the mirror i see myself.....not lots of flaws and hang ups i used to see..............as i have faced up over the last few years to my weaknesses in bare honesty before God and begun to really allow Him to bring truth and healing to the very core of me.....learning to live trusting Him instead of hiding behind all my deeply embedded coping mechanisms the fruit has been...i have learnt to except me.......God's question to us is.......are you ready to be you?......

No comments:

pink world of ally.....