Monday 28 July 2008

from behind my scarf......



today we went to see 'The black Knight' i must say the only thing i enjoyed was that we had booked our tickets for the VIP screen (well at a push I liked batmans motorbike as well) - which means we watched it flat out on oversized leather recliners - when i say watched - i saw the first half and as the never ending intensity increased i viewed the second half with my scarf over my eyes and my nano in my ears :-)(seriously i did i am not joking) it did make stuart snigger who of course loved it and wasn't scared at all! yet more proof that women are from venus and men are from mars - if we needed anymore!

it was classed as a 12A and could easily have been verging on a cert 15, but the thing i must say upset me most of all even more so thn the guys face half missing - was the whole back row and some was filled with kids no older than six years old with their parents..... is this really the stuff for little eyes to see, if i a 29 year old couldnt keep my eyes open - what are we putting into our kids these days! as a youth worker when people question us about how kids these days are so out of control and into violence and how knife crime etc is on the up and up .... i will quickly remind them of the kids watching 'the black knight' and the lack of responsibility society seems to have on what we feed our kids imaginations with!

what we put in we get out..........

A:

1 comment:

sheenamull said...

hey alison.

I agree. Seeing it more and more. the amount of junk people take in from tv, movies, music and stupid gossip magazines (pet hate) really shows I think in their personality in a scarey way.

thankful now for my parent's strictness and pple's examples but also concerned for those around me and the future.

haven't seen the movie but the first one kinda put me off xx

pink world of ally.....