Tuesday 1 July 2008

White and shiny ……….again!

White and shiny ……….again!

No this is not a post about being cleansed by the blood.

It’s about me having to break in a second pair of white shoes…….

Stuart and I have gone through three pairs of superdry hi tops (shoes) in the last month or so. It’s not cause we have no car and walk everywhere, its cause they keep falling apart.

So I decided we have given them a second chance and they let us down again (harsh I know) so today I went back to the old faithfuls and got a new pair of converse hi tops. But as both have been white – I had just gotten the superdrys not so white if you know what I mean. So its back to walking the streets which sunglasses until I step in some puddles and let Stuart stand on my feet…..

A:

No comments:

pink world of ally.....