Friday 26 September 2008

100 years of anne.....

100 year celebration of Anne of green gables - one of my most favourite books growing up - i still love it today and would definitely have it way up in my top ten.

someone was in my work today and told me that 'Charlie and Lola' creator Lauren Child has designed a new front cover in celebration, here it is...



If you have never read it - i highly recommend it, or if you aren't much of a reader get the DVD's - maybe i will have my own 'Anne of green gables' celebration and dust of my copy......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Anne of Green Gables ... or I should say the movies. I only read the first book, but I watched all of the movies and loved them. I'm looking forward to reading them with my daughter someday soon.

Ally Brown said...

i had all the movies too - and loved them also - alhough i lent them to someone a few years ago and never got them back....
such beautiful story to share with your daughter....

pink world of ally.....