Monday 8 September 2008

dripping fat..................

Well we finally had a sunny day and guess what - I had to work - Monday is normally my day off but I took a day off for a conference a few months ago (which I didn't even enjoy and left early) and had to pay it back........
To make the most of what was left of ‘blue skies’, after work we packed Jude (the dog) into the car and drove to my mums, and had a BBQ for dinner - it’s been only a few months since we enjoyed such pleasures due to the inclement weather. All was well we were enjoying some lovely food and lively conversation around the table when we heard Jude rolling with much joy on my mums living room carpet in the adjacent room, mum who is protective over her cream carpet wondered why Jude seemed to be having so much fun alone, so we called her in and on first glance we all asked the same question, 'why is her head so wet!' good question its not raining, the rest of her body is dry, I put my hand down to stroke her and was instantly disgusted cause it was all slippery and soaked with grease……….
As mum and I aren't into the technicalities of BBQing we had overlooked putting the little fat catcher under the grill, and the whole evening Jude had been experiencing her own doggie 'Indian head massage' with out the massage part....... yuck...... licking up all the dripping fat…………

She smells like the 'greasy spoon' and that’s still after I shampooed her head........

No comments:

pink world of ally.....