Tuesday 2 September 2008

its a dogs life.......

My mum bought me this little gift a couple of days ago

(i know sorry bad pic - it says this house belongs to one spoilt cairn terrier)

it made me snigger as we had Jude getting her vaccinations at the vet last week - it was a new vet as we only moved here a while ago - when the vet finished giving her the injection, she patted Jude and said 'there you go all ready for kennels or any other event' well when i told my mum and sister about this comment, they both burst out laughing at the thought of my face when the vet even thought my dog would ever set foot in kennels, and they would be right, my face didn't have time to hide my real feeling that moment and i think the vet realises that this is more what my Jude's lifestyle is like

jude thinks its a hardship when she visits my mums house and has to make do with the carpet instead of hte joys of lying uncouncious on a cushion on the furniture....... what can i say she has ute eyebrows..... just aswell she is good natured....

No comments:

pink world of ally.....