Tuesday 9 September 2008

think before i speak.......

Over the last while God has been challenging me about ‘good intentions’ – sometimes I find myself saying something out of compassion or to fill an awkward moment of silence, that I can not uphold or do not uphold – or put myself under such pressure and guilt to uphold, ……… I don’t only mean big things but the little things as well, like visiting someone, or doing something etc ……anyway, I am really trying to work on making promises I can keep and keeping my mouth shut when I am tempted to say what I think I should instead of what I know I can do…….
As good ole Madge (Madonna) says in her song 4 minutes ‘the road to hell is filled with good intentions’……… and I guess you could change that to say ‘the road to heaven………….’

No comments:

pink world of ally.....